If you are currently pregnant and planning ahead, we would love to start out with either a FREE 15-minute phone call, or a Prenatal Consult. You make these selections under "View our Schedule" and book up to 3 months in advance.
Ready to booK?
Step 1: Verify insurance coverage
- For Regence, Premera, Cigna PPO, Blue Cross, PNOA plans: Verify through The Lactation Network for a visit with Whitney or Emily or unknown provider.
- For Aetna: We are in network but depending on your plan you may be required to meet your deductible before your coverage kicks in, so you may want to verify that yourself.
- For Tricare Select: We are out of network but a referral is not needed.
- For Tricare Prime: We are out of network but a referral IS REQUIRED for coverage.
For all other plans we are happy to provide a Superbill for you to submit to your insurance for reimbursement, but we cannot guarantee 100% coverage and would require payment at the time of service. Our fees are listed on our booking page when you go to "View our Schedule".
Step 2: Book your visit!
- New Clients: Schedule an Initial Office, *Initial Home Visit, or Initial Virtual Visit.
*We offer virtual visits, office visits and home visits (for babies < 2 weeks old). We are unable to provide home visits for older babies due to the high volume of clients we serve, therefore we must prioritize the youngest babies and those recovering from giving birth. If you have transportation difficulties, ADA accessibility needs, or other barriers making it difficult for you to travel to our office please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.